These are my delicious links for June 10th through June 21st:
- Wipe your drives securely with a hidden Windows 7 tool – Cipher.exe has been around for a while, but now has a secure wipe switch for scrubbing hard drives, use with care.
- Enormous security hole in VPNs makes them useless for anonymous internet access – TorrentFreak leads with the idea that even using a VPN will not hide your IP address from Bit Torrent snoopers, but there are much more worrying concerns regarding the readily available VPN systems out there. Avoid.
- How to silence vuvuzela horns in World Cup broadcasts – A German hacker named Tube details how he banished the vuvuzela from his World Cup audio by selectively muting four frequencies on your equalizer.
- Microsoft Kinect: Project Natal gets its official name at E3 2010 – Microsoft names Project Natal device, Kinect
- Five awesome Twitter searches – Some interesting filters to try if you're hoping to find out what people think of you, your competitors and new customers for a business
- eWeek, Free eWeek Subscription Subscription – AD – eWEEK is the industry leader for strategic technology information, delivering breaking news, technology evaluations and strategic analysis on technology, platforms and trends for those involved in enterprise-wide computing. You can get a free subscription to the print magazine via our partner site.