…well some of them. NYT has an interesting take on how to spring clean your personal electronics inventory.
Desktop computer (upgrade to a decent laptop), point and shoot camera and/or camcorder (use your smartphone for better connectivity and apps), USB stick (don’t lose it use DropBox or a similar service instead), mp3 player (just use your smartphone), GPS (just use your smar…well you get the idea by now)
Home broadband modem (beats 3G most of the time), alarm clock (smartphones can be buggy when it comes to time), books (nothing beats a real book, the batteries never run out and no amount of beach sand will cause them to crash)
The original NYT article is here.
- Gadgetwise: What Gadgets Do You Want to Get Rid Of? (gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com)
- Can Gadgets Become Heirlooms? [Sentimental] (gizmodo.com)
- 10 technologies on their way to the scrap heap (ctv.ca)
- Future of innovation: Readers’ predictions about mobile gadgets. (slate.com)
- Win Tickets To The Gadget Show Live (trustedreviews.com)